Not Your Supermarket Ketchup
RethinkingCancerMay 7, 20200 comments
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined salt (sea salt, Himalayan, Celtic)
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- Optional seasonings: 1/4 teasp. mustard, pinch ground cloves, ground allspice, cayenne
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (dry — do not soak)
- Blend everything except the sun-dried tomatoes until smooth. Add the sun-dried and blend until you get a ketchup consistency.
- Place the ketchup in a jar in the refridg. Keeps a week or so (for peak flavor).