RethinkingCancerMay 7, 20200 comments
- 2 boned organic chicken breasts, split
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- unrefined salt to taste (sea salt, Himalayan, Celtic)
- Wash and pat the chicken dry. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano and pepper in a small bowl. Put the mixture in a plastic ziplock bag, add the chicken and seal. Shake the bag to make sure the chicken is evenly doused with marinade. Refrigerate overnight (or about 10-12 hours).
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade. Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish, lightly coated with coconut oil or butter. Bake in a 3750 F. oven for 30 minutes, turning once midway. Makes 4 servings. Enjoy!