- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, stem end removed, cut in halves
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Steam Brussels sprouts until crisp-tender (about 5-7 minutes).
- In a shallow baking dish, combine cooked sprouts and chopped tomatoes.
- Sprinkle or grate nutmeg over and top with the grated cheese.
- Broil in the oven for a few minutes, just until cheese melts.
- Remove to a serving dish. Makes 4 servings.
*Thanks to Doris Sokosh for this recipe from her book, Triumph Over Cancer – My Recipes for Recovery.