Avacado Sauerkraut “Boats” (for 2)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup raw fermented sauerkraut
- few dashes seasalt and black pepper
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Fill the pit holes with about ¼ cup sauerkraut each.
- Sprinkle a bit of sauerkraut juice over the exposed parts of the avocado to avoid browning, unless you’re planning on eating immediately.
- Top off with a sprinkle of seasalt and blackpepper.
- To enhance the boat analogy, you might add a thin carrot stick for a mast, and perhaps embed a piece of Romaine lettuce cut in a triangle for a sail, and sail away….