Skip to main content
Skip to footer
- 1 1/2 cup raw almonds, soaked overnight and drained
- 4 cups water (preferably distilled)
- 3-4 pitted dates, soaked 4-6 hours and drained
- 3 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp. carob powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- pinch of cayenne
- pinch of seasalt (opt.)
- First, make the almond milk. Place drained almonds and water in a blender. Pureé. Strain the milk so its silky smooth.
- Place strained almond milk in a blender and add the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth
- Chill an hour or so before drinking a toast to the New Year!