A healing crisis is a cleansing of toxins out of the body. There can be many cleansing symptoms including:
- Strings of pus in the urine or bowel movement.
- Drainage from the nose, eyes, and ears.
- Sores including rashes and boils may appear on the body, erupt and emit a putrid odor.
- Skin under breasts may become raw.
- Worms and/or parasites may be expelled.
- Flu-like symptoms (muscle and bone aches).
- Coughs, colds, sore throats…and more!
Usually the first reaction to a healing crisis is to look for a remedy to relieve the symptoms. That’s a “no-no” because if you suppress the eliminatory process the toxins can reenter the bloodstream. One needs to “sweep” the body of toxic wastes to achieve wellness.
– From Betty Fowler, metabolic technician for the Health Excel Program