Worthy of note:
• Our public health officials tell us that vaccines are “safe and effective” and that to dare to question this mantra is to be anti-social, anti-science or worse. But there is much more to this story than what we’re typically told. A new book, Miller’s Review of Critical Vaccine Studies,” contains summaries of 400 peer-reviewed scientific papers — many published in mainstream journals like Lancet and New England Journal of Medicine and with protocols approved by CDC or U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services — which provide disturbing evidence re: vaccine safety and efficacy. This book is recommended for anyone who wants to make informed decisions about their own or their family’s health.
• Environmental Working Group (EWG) has created a U.S.Tap Water Database compiled from 30 million state water records. You can look up your town or county and see a quality analysis of what contaminants are in your water. Be prepared: the results may be concerning. Knowledge, however, is power. You may want to revisit our article, Why Distilled Water.
To your health!
Foundation for Advancement in Cancer Therapy (F.A.C.T.)
P.S. The revolution is now! Our film, Rethinking Cancer (streaming on iTunes in Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States) presents a time-tested, biologically-sound alternative to failed toxic conventional cancer treatments. Help us spread the word and stay connected on Twitter, Facebook and our YouTube channel!
Warning: Big Pharma “Discovers” Immunotherapy!
Healthy cell production is the goal of the Biorepair/metabolic program that F.A.C.T. has supported for the last 46 years. This system naturally repairs and rebalances body chemistry, including energizing the immune system to the greatest extent possible in order to remove abnormal/cancer cells. F.A.C.T. also recognized early on the value of Immune Augmentation Therapy (I.A.T.), pioneered in the early 1960s — to much derision — by Lawrence H. Burton, PhD., who injected cancer patients with natural immune components to boost immunity. The use of I.A.T. adjunctively with Biorepair in appropriate cases was shown to be capable of producing good, long-term results.
But now, many decades later, the New York Times reports big news: conventional medicine is on the cutting of immunotherapy, thanks to an “utterly transformative” genetic-engineering technology which is “turbocharging” the patient’s own immune components to kill cancer cells. Researchers call it a “living drug,” with treatments expected to cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. So far, results have been mixed. Patients have suffered severe side effects, a number have died, in others the cancer progressed, a few have survived, including one about 18 months. The cancer establishment and, of course, the “blockbuster”-hungry pharmaceutical companies, are all agog! READ MORE
What Is Ripe?
Are you one of those people who looks for the guy in the produce department to tell you whether the pineapple or melon you’ve picked out is at the peak of ripeness? Are you a little in awe of those humans who, with a surgeon’s precision — a little pinch here or sniff there — can know if an item has reached its prime? Do you believe that some individuals are simply born with this special “ripeness sensibility” and that you are destined to look to them to verify your produce choices?
If these kinds of thoughts run ’round your head, rest assured, you are not alone. However, enlightenment is in sight. Anyone can learn how to judge ripeness. You just have to take the time to get to know what you’re looking for. Sometimes it’s about color, other times, touch or smell. Here are some tips to help you become a fruit ripeness expert (note: a fruit is a seed-bearing structure that develops from the flower of the plant; vegetables are all other parts, like roots, leaves, stems): READ MORE
Here’s a therapy that energizes the immune system, lowers blood pressure, reduces anxiety, encourages sleep, increases compassion and feelings of well-being, and has no negative side effects. And the more you engage in it, the greater the benefits.
It’s called “hug therapy.” Despite the lack of a long scientific-sounding name, this is quite a well-researched area of healing. Scientists have found that hugging/touching plays an essential role in the emotional and physical health of humans (and likely all living creatures), triggering the release of “feel good” hormones like dopamine and oxytocin and reducing the production of cortisol (the “stress” hormone) in your body. READ MORE
Avocado Sauerkraut “Boats”
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup raw fermented sauerkraut
- few dashes seasalt and black pepper
1.Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
2. Fill the pit holes with about ¼ cup sauerkraut each.
3. Sprinkle a bit of sauerkraut juice over the exposed parts of the avocado to avoid browning, unless you’re planning on eating immediately.
4. Top off with a few dashes of seasalt and blackpepper.
5. To enhance the boat analogy, you might add a thin carrot stick for a mast, and perhaps embed a piece of Romaine lettuce cut in a triangle for a sail, and sail away….